- 工作地点：上海 其它
甘肃省11选5开奖结果 www.9de7.com 微软专门针对CSS部门技术支持岗位冬季实习生招聘，面向2020届学生，岗位有上海和无锡。
技术支持工程师实习生 (Support Engineer Intern)
1. Customer Issue Resolution & Responsiveness
- Drive the communication with the customer to ensure the customer has confidence on problem resolution provided by Microsoft.
- Technical support to Microsoft Enterprise Premier Customers across the APGC region.
- Resolve critical issues
- Represent Microsoft and achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Use trace, protocol analysis, and other sophisticated tools to analyze problems.
- Act as the second tier support to take the escalation and solve the customer issue from subsidiary.
2. Effective Communication & Collaboration
- Identify the right resource to collaborate with for tough & political hot problem.
- Collaborate with cross-group peers both proactively and reactively.
- Produce quality documentation and share with the appropriate team members and tech lead as appropriate.
3. Training & Readiness
- Identify current knowledge deficiencies/training needs, as well as potential future needs.
- Make effective technical presentations, both internal and external.
- Provide documentation and mentoring to others within your technical specialty.
- Meet with your manager to assess and adjust the plan as needed to match mid- and long-term career plans.
4. Operational Precision
- Adhere to published queue or call back schedule and be available for on-call duty, as necessary.
- Use appropriate documentation and utilization and / or labor tracking methods to account for time.
- Manage and prioritize your workload while keeping team members and management appropriately informed.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects per management request or business need.
• Strong verbal English skill. Professional written English skill is required.
• Excellent communication skill and service skill are expected. Have strong capability of handling tough situations.
• Self-motivation, responsible, team work spirit, good cross-team collaboration skill.
• Passionate for technical support and Microsoft technology
• Honest, proactive and willing to help others
• Willing to learn and take challenges
• Familiar with one or more of the following technology areas will be plus:
- Enterprise Network architecture design and implementation
- Operating System knowledge
- Code development skills (C/C , C#, .NET, and etc.) and demonstrate good algorithm knowledge
- E-commerce Application development (SSL, Public-key, Certificate Server, Authenticode, CryptoAPI, Digital Certificates, Kerberos, Smart Cards Technologies)
- Database knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure architecture and its components & services
投递方式：中英文简历发到 [email protected] ，邮件命名方式为“CSS Shanghai Intern或CSS Wuxi Intern 姓名 学校 专业 毕业时间”。